Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Update

Well its been a while since I last blogged so time for an update.

My essay is progressing not as quickly as I would of liked but it is getting there.

The guests Fred and Barney went onto their foster home a couple of weeks ago, the lady who collected them and I have promised to keep in touch as we both love piggies. Fred and Barney have, since their arrival in foster care been offered a wonderful forever home which is great news for them.

Its not long now till I fly out to Italy and the wedding, the events with the volcanic ash cloud worried me greatly, as did it my sisters. The news that the navy were getting involved along with it been announced that the situation may go on for several months combined with infromation that its next door neighbour, a much bigger volcano may also erupt filled me with dread. I wasn't bothered about making it to Italy, I was worried about letting my sister down. It will certaintly be a great wedding story to tell in in the years to come. I feel very sorry though for those trapped abroad and those who lost long awaited holidays as a result of the ensuing chaos.

Me and B didn't make it to South Lakes Animal Park. Unfortunately my asthma chose to play up, whether it was a result of the fall out of the ash cloud or not is debatable but the end result was I had only 1 hours sleep certainly not enough to safely drive my car. So instead we have planned to go in June and spend a few nights at a youth hostel. However we did manage the planned fireworks on the evening. The fireworks were bought for bonfire night however, it is only now that we have found time to set them off.

The next few days are to be dedicated to preparing for my hols and packing so if you don't hear from me for a while this is why.

By for now

No comments:

Post a Comment