Sunday, 15 November 2009

Rats

On Friday the 13th as a result of a split second distraction and loss of concentration I pranged my car waving goodbye to 3 and half years no claims bonus. The other car appears undamaged mine is scratched and dented from end to end. At first I thought it was only minor and I wouldn't need to contact my insurance company but a further inspection of the damage in the daylight revealed that it was more extensive than I first thought.

I am also full of cold, my lungs have caught up but so far I am coping. I am really hoping that I don't need to ring sick.

On a much better note I was asked to share how I became I Christian with the Children's and Youth groups at my church, it went very well and I thank God for that some people described it as very powerful and having a profound impact on them. My minister was so amazed at what he heard he asked me to share it with the whole church, after some deliberation I said yes I know it will be very difficult but a story has no power and impact without its telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment